Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Is it 6 already?

It is really hard for Jason and I to believe that our little girl is 6 months old.  Last night we were looking at the video camera from when she was only a couple of weeks old.  I didn't realize it until I watched her that she has changed sooo much. 

The other day we showed her a video of her crying when she was 2 weeks old.  She just stared at that video, her eyes were wide as ever! I don't think she had ever heard quite a noise like that before. It was so cute, like Jason said I wish we could do a video of her watching the video!

Every birthday month I take pictures of Kiley.  So far we have taken pictures in our frontyard, Nanna's backyard (my mom), and at the white house by the courthouse (always forget the name).  Anyways, for this month I wanted to do something different and special.  So, me and Nanna went out to CR 200 with a screaming baby in the backseat and set up a place there along the rode.  Meanwhile, I'm praying that she stops crying and will crack a smile for these pictures! Luckily, I had my Mom there to help me out..I would say that we definitely make a good team!!


Did I mention that the toy was the only way I could get her to not cry at first? 

The things we take for granted.  Like Kiley, feeling the grass and dirt.  She also pulled it out of the ground and tried to put it in her mouth! Don't worry Nanna stopped her just in time!




 I know that is a lot of pictures, but I just love them all! She really is filling out looking at these photos.  God has definitely blessed us with a beautiful little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment