Tuesday, November 9, 2010

6 months and growing!

A very special being came into our lives 6 months ago.  We knew for a long time that she was coming.  We thought we were prepared, I mean you have 9 months how can you not be? But then she arrived.  No one can be prepared for such a life changing event.  I can honestly say that I was not truly living until little Kiley came into our lives.  Jason is a wonderful Dada and the presence of Miss Kiley Bear has only brought us closer.  When we met her for the first time, face to face, she took our breath away.  She still takes my breath away every morning.  I look forward to going in that room every morning and seeing that beautiful smile on her face (sometimes Dada and I race to get in there first).  I am wanting to start this blog because I want to keep track of Kiley and every little thing she does that puts a smile on my face. God truly blessed us with a wonderful baby girl and I want to make sure that I don't forget a moment of her journey...

No comments:

Post a Comment