Sunday, September 18, 2011

A Little Angel

 I wanted to add a picture of the outside of the sandbox that Kiley's Daddy made.  

He did a great job and she just loves playing in there! We've been going out there everyday.  It's great because it's in the shade so, I don't have to worry about her getting too much sun!

This was the same day Kiley got to play in her sandbox for the first time.  She wanted to feed herself so, Daddy convinced me that it was ok. I know she has to try it out on her own, but I'm a neat freak! Seeing her make a mess like that was driving me crazy! She enjoyed it though and overall did a pretty good job at getting the spoon in her mouth..now if I can only get pass all the mess, she will get some more practice in!

Friday night we went to the football game with Wednesday, Dusty and their 2 boys, Kyson and Krush.  It was homecoming and I was pretty determined to get Kiley her first mum! I thought it turned out so cute and surprisingly she never even messed with it.  She absolutely loves playing with Wednesday's boys and spent most of the time trying to give them lovin' - kisses and hugs.

Eating snacks before we left for the game.  I dressed her up in the school colors and just thought she couldn't look any cuter! We weren't too sure how she would act at the game, but she was a little angel.  She would hold Mommy or Daddy's hand when we told her and was really just being such a good girl! The best part was that we never heard her scream once that night!! She had a lot of fun and I just enjoyed watching her be entertained and happy!

This is Kiley dancing after the game in her room before she went to bed.  I wish I had that much energy...

We spent the rest of the weekend relaxing and playing at home while Kiley's Daddy studies for his promotion test.  Thanks for reading, Gig'em & God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment