Friday, August 5, 2011

Missing Miss Kiley

The last time I left Kiley for a couple of days was in October 2010 for a little extended weekend trip to Vegas with my parents.  She was 5 months old and I was still in shock that we had a little one, permanently! Daddy stayed with her and they had some great bonding time.  This Thursday though was a little different for all of us.  I was leaving for Amarillo ready for a "break", Jason was in a wedding that weekend in Waco and was leaving Friday, and well Kiley, she was a totally different baby then last time, bursting with personality, 14 month old looking for trouble! While Mommy and Daddy were going to be gone, Nanna and Pops were going to be watching Kiley.  I knew she would have fun and she of course did!

I went to Amarillo to go to December's baby shower and meet and see her family and friends.  It went great and flew by.  Most importantly I had fun with my Dee and getting to see what she calls home now! I missed my baby so much though and couldn't wait to get a huge hug and kiss from her, which I received the minute I walked through the door! Absence makes the heart grow fonder...


The famous Cadillac Ranch or as me and Dee say, "The place with the cars in the dirt." : )

Sitting in the HUGE rocking chair at The Big Texan.

About to dig in!

Love this picture with December!

The picture I received from Nanna while they were visiting at Nana and Papa's Saturday.  I thought it was sooo sweet, but she is giving away my hugs! One thing about it, Kiley has always been very loveable!

This weekend we are staying at the lake again with a couple of friends.  Should be a lot of fun in the sun! Until next time, Gig'em & God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment