Monday, May 28, 2012

10 Things We Love About You

These past couple of weeks have flown by for us! In between Mother's Day, the lake, Alex's graduation party and just having fun around the house with Kiley, I have lost track of this blog! To get back on track and catch everyone up on the past 3 weeks I want to do 10 things we all love and know about our Kiley! So here it goes...

#1: Kiley's smile and the cute way she drags out CHEEEESE when she is taking a picture! And Suzy is always in tow with us no matter where we go, along with Suzy's baba.


#2: Most of the time she's a Mommy's girl, which I happen to love.  By the way these Mother's Day pictures took alot work to get her to stop playing for a minute! She is always smiling for the camera, but to stop playing now that's another issue!


#3: She absolutely love love loves CHEESE and pretty much any other food! Eventhough she is only 2 I think she eats more than her Mommy, who is not going to disclose her age at this time.


 #4: She loves to be outside and is always involved.  Here we are at JoJo's softball game and the whole time she was watching and cheering the team on! Our little team motivator!


#5: One of her favorite things and one of mine to watch is her getting so excited about the lake and the boat! She loves the WaWa and is always the happiest when she is riding on the boat! If she is playing in the house and we tell her we are going to go ride on the boat she immediately drops everything and runs for the door! She is always ready to go on the water in her BOOOOAT!


#6: She loves to play with her friends, especially Krush & Kyson.  They are always so sweet to eachother.  Kiley always has something to say and I can just hear her now saying COOOOOWS! She couldn't wait to get over there and feed the cows grass.

 #7: Some of the time I must admit she can be a Daddy's girl.  No matter what Kiley is always loving.  Giving kisses, hugs, and saying I love and sometimes screaming it!

#8: I love to watch how excited she gets when I tell her we are going for a ride after supper.  She starts jumping and running for the door.  She is always ready to be outside and riding on her favorite toy, her tricycle! But Suzy, LuLu, her baba, and Suzy's baba must always be with her!


#9: Kiley is always trying to be a helper, everything she sees me do she says, "I help!" So now she is always helping me with folding laundry.  She bundles it up real tight into a ball and plops it down on the pile of folded laundry.  Always makes me smile to see her folding skills!


#10: You can always count on our Kiley Bear to have a smile on her face, acting silly, and most importantly, being the best daughter Mommy & Daddy could ask for!

Playing Peek-A-Boo in the tub!

On Saturday we had Alex's (my cousin) HS graduation party.  I have pictures from that, but will do a separate post. Until then, Gig'em & God Bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment