Friday, April 6, 2012

Sunny Days

I love this time of the year! The sun is out and it's not too terribly hot where we can go out anytime of the day.  Kiley loves it outside so you know she is happy about the weather change! Also, I needed it to warm up because Kiley was out growing her winter clothes.

We have been playing outside, swinging and biking and today we went and took pictures in the beautiful wildflowers and bluebonnets! It took us 2 hours to find something that was worth taking pictures in.  I know that sounds crazy, but last year the bluebonnets hardly even appeared and we didn't get pictures of Kiley with the bluebonnets.  So, this year, with the rain the bluebonnets came out and I was determined to find the perfect place for Kiley to have pictures with the bluebonnets.  After an hour of driving Kiley gave up on us and fell asleep and we finally found a spot on 390 in between Gay Hill and Burton.  Kiley did a great job - gave Mommy lots of smiles and great pictures! Afterwards she gave me a high five and became stubborn and absolutely did not want to leave! She even started walking down the private road like she was going to run away! LOL but Mommy caught her.


Telling Mommy "Stop IT!" We were tired of pictures...

Playing peek-a-boo with Kiley Bear! Love her smile!!

Absolutely Beautiful and Photogenic.  I love this photo!

Laughing at Mommy and Nanna being silly. I love this photo because she always sits this way. 

Going for a bike ride with Mommy and Dada.  She told me in this picture that she had her hat on.

This past weekend Mom and I went to Las Vegas for our first mother/daughter trip. We went to the ACM Awards and ended up being one of the best shows I have ever seen! The entertainment was awazing and the absence of not seeing Jason and baby made the heart grow fonder.  I missed them and was so excited to get my hugs and kisses once we got home.  The trip was great and I can't wait to go somewhere again with my Mama!

Easter is just around the corner and I think this time Kiley will understand to go pick up the eggs.  Probably not why we are doing it, but will definitely want the candy! Until next time, Gig'em and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment