Thursday, December 1, 2011

Silly Girl!

After Christmas Card photos and a nap, we went to Nanna's where Kiley was acting so silly! This is the same dress in the last post that I sewed.  She loves to talk on the phone which is exactly what she is doing here!



The other night I was doing laundry and next thing I know she found my bra and decided to wear it as a necklace.  I couldn't stop laughing at her.  She is a character! I love her cute little round face in this picture and her huge smile along with it! 

This week we have been decorating, and I have been crafting Christmas decorations and finishing up Christmas gifts.  It's been a busy week to say the least! Kiley is loving every second of it.  When she got home from daycare last Wednesday I had the tree up and decorated.  The look on her face when she first saw the tree was priceless.  Her eyes lit up seeing all those lights and she looked amazed! It was the sweetest thing - the things we take for granted that children love! Jason put up the outside lights on Friday and later that night we took Kiley outside to go see them.  She was sooo excited and loved the Santa Claus cut out! She kept pointing at him and saying "Ho Ho."  She is excited now to see him, but we will see how she reacts when it's time to take pictures on Santa's lap.  For some reason I'm thinking that won't go as smoothly!

Until next time, Gig'em & God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment