Sunday, December 11, 2011

Family Portraits

Jason and I made an agreement this year, our christmas present to eachother was going to be professional family photos.  I'm huge on taking pictures of Kiley, but believe it or not this was our first family portraits. 

Of course, I picked the coldest day yet, December 6.  I didn't want us to wear coats and it was going to be outside.  So, instead we wore a ton of layers - Kiley had 3 shirts on and a sweater if that tells you anything! The same photographer that did Kiley's one year photos also did our family photos.  He's been doing photography professionally for 20 years and takes the photos at the Arboretum in Austin.  His name is John and his business is Knotting Hill Photography.  Kiley was a sweetheart and loved all the attention! One thing about it, Kiley has always smiled for the camera!  I'll leave you with some of the photos that we loved the most!








And that's only some of the good ones...Hope you enjoyed!

This is a picture from this weekend when we went to the lake house.  The first thing she wanted to do was put on her life jacket and play with her toys! :) She was so excited to be at the lake house.  It has got to be her favorite place to spend her time!

On a side note, I've got to talk about something that Kiley said today.  Lately, she has been telling us when she goes potty (a good sign I know).  Well today while we were at Nana and Papa's she said "PooPoo." I asked her, "Kiley did you poopoo?" and she responded "Ewww We." lol I'm not sure if I should talk about this on a blog, but it's got to be one of the funniest things I have ever heard her say yet! Gotta love our Kiley Bear!

I'll leave you with that and until next time, Gig'em & God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment